Monday, September 14, 2009

Cameramen in New Horizon College of "Injustice"

The first thing I noticed in my college today was the presence of cameramen in and around the campus! At the entrance gate, the exit gate, one on our floor and two on our terrace(god knows how many I missed!!)... It made my heart jump with joy that finally media is taking some notice and we will get justice. Imagine my shock when our lecturer warned us not to go out of the class in groups coz the 'MANAGEMENT' had hired cameramen to shoot video of students roaming around the campus in groups of 3 or more!
Jeez! What is this?? College curfew? This is heights!! Or should I say, depths?? I don't think any college management can stoop lower than this! First forcing students to take out a "We're Sorry" rally and now this! We really are sissies to be tolerating all this! Such a shame! Feels so frustrating!
I sleep now, reluctant to wake up tomorrow, because I do not know who/what will greet me at the gates of my college. The NSG commandos eh??!!

1 comment: